1. We use Royal Mail 24 as our standard delivery method and we deliver to addresses in England, Scotland, Wales, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Scilly Isles. We also provide the option of Royal Mail Next Day by 1pm for an extra charge.
2. Royal Mail 24 delivery is free for orders over £20, all other orders will incur a £3.66 delivery charge. Deliveries occur between 8a.m. and 6p.m. Tuesday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Please note that Royal Mail 24 is a 'best efforts' service, so whilst we expect the vast majority of orders to be delivered on the next working day, in some cases it may take a little longer for orders to arrive. Please feel free to contact us if your order appears to be delayed and we'll look into it.
3. We also offer Next Business Day as an optional service. With this service Royal Mail guarantees next day delivery on business days (not Saturdays) and it provides a degree of end to end tracking of the goods. The charge for this service of £7.68 for orders below £20 and £4.00 to £5.39 for orders of £20 or more depending on weight.
4. Due to the fragile and perishable nature of macarons we will only ship orders with our standard Royal Mail 24 and Next Business Day delivery on Mondays through Thursdays for delivery on Tuesday through Friday.
5. Orders must be received before 11am to be shipped on the same day. Any orders placed after 11am on Thursdays, on Fridays or over weekends will not be shipped until the following Monday, unless you specifically contact us to request otherwise.
6. Please note that there may be delays to these times during busy order periods such as Christmas, and other festive periods. Please check the website for the date on which last orders may be placed to be received for Christmas.
7. We will email you once your parcel has been fulfilled and is on its way. This email will contain a Royal Mail code, which you can use to trace your order to see if delivery has been attempted. With Royal Mail Next Day this code will provide additional tracking detail. You can enter the code at: https://www3.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/
8. We strongly advise all customers to consider carefully where the macarons are to be delivered. Royal Mail may need a signature for the delivery, so please send the goods to an address where somebody can sign for them.
9. Unless you have provided instructions on a safe place to leave the goods in the event you are not in, then the Royal Mail arrives they may leave a non-delivery card will be left and you will have to contact collect from the designated sorting office. You can leave safe place instructions (up to 90 characters) in the message box on the basket page.
10. Neither Royal Mail nor ourselves accept any responsibility for loss or damages suffered as a result of deliveries not being made by the estimated delivery time for reasons that are beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, traffic delays.
11. We do not accept any responsibility for loss or damages which arises from deliveries not being made because you have provided incorrect or inaccurate address details, email address and/or phone number which prevents either us or our couriers from contacting you. We shall be entitled to recover any Charges levied upon us by our courier company as a result of such incorrect or inaccurate details being provided.
12. Where your delivery address is a property that contains a number of units (e.g. an apartment block, offices), we cannot guarantee delivery to the front door or individual entrance of your unit.