1. We use Royal Mail 24 and we deliver to addresses in England, Scotland, Wales, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Scilly Isles. Delivery is free for orders over £20 all other orders will incur a £3.99 delivery charge. We deliver between 8a.m. and 6p.m. Tuesday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Please note that this is a 'best effort' service, so whilst one expects the vast majority of orders to be delivered on the next working day, in some cases it may take a little longer for orders to arrive. Please feel free to contact us if your order appears to be delayed and we'll look into it.
2. Due to the fragile and perishable nature of macarons we will only ship orders received on Mondays and Thursdays for delivery on Tuesday through Friday. Any orders placed on Fridays or over weekends will not be shipped until the following Monday. Orders must be received before 10am to be shipped on the same day. Orders received after this cut off will be shipped the following day, or on the following Monday if placed on a Thursday.
3. Please note that there may be delays to these times during busy order periods such as Christmas, and other festive periods. Please check the website for the date on which last orders may be placed to be received for Christmas.
4. We will email you once your parcel has been fulfilled and is on its way. This email will contain a Royal Mail tracking code, which you can use to track your order.
5. We strongly advise all customers to consider carefully where the macarons are to be delivered. Royal Mail may need a signature for the delivery, so please send the goods to an address where somebody can sign for them.
6. If you are not going to be at home you can request for your parcel to be left with your concierge, office reception, a neighbour or in a safe place at the time you place your order. Please provide sufficient details in the “Delivery Information” box on the checkout page.
7. In the event that you are not in when our courier arrives, and you have not left instructions regarding where to leave the Goods a non-delivery card will be left and you will have to contact the courier directly to arrange delivery.
8. It will be your responsibility to check that anyone you designate to receive a delivery on your behalf is present to take receipt of your delivery. Where your delivery address is a property with a number of units (e.g. apartment block, office) and you request that the parcel be left with a neighbour without specifying anyone in particular, our courier will leave the parcel with whichever unit grants access to the building and this may not be your next-door neighbour.
9. Parcels left with a neighbour, authorised person or in a safe place will be left entirely at the customer’s risk.
10. Neither Royal nor we accept any responsibility for loss or damages suffered as a result of deliveries not being made by the estimated delivery time for reasons that are beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, traffic delays.
11. We do not accept any responsibility for loss or damages which arises from deliveries not being made because you have provided incorrect or inaccurate address details, email address and/or phone number which prevents our couriers from contacting you. We shall be entitled to recover any Charges levied upon us by our courier company as a result of such incorrect or inaccurate details being provided.
12. Where your delivery address is a property that contains a number of units (e.g. an apartment block, offices), we cannot guarantee that our couriers will deliver to the front door or individual entrance of your unit. It is at each individual courier’s discretion as to whether or not s/he will bring the delivery directly to your front door where you are in a building that is comprised of several units. For example s/he may not bring the delivery up several flights of stairs in the absence of a lift.